Main display in standby mode
1. Shows the name of the network or the
operator logo to indicate in which cellular
network the phone is currently being used.
2. Shows the signal strength of the cellular
network at your current location. The higher
the bar, the stronger the signal.
3. Shows the battery charge level. The higher the
bar, the more power in the battery.
4. The left selection key
in standby mode
to view the list of functions that
you can add to your personal shortcut list.
to view the list of available functions. Scroll to a function
to add it to the shortcut list. To remove a function from the
to rearrange the functions on the list. Scroll to the function that
you want to move, press
and select where you want to move the
If there are no functions on the shortcut list, press
to add a function.
5. The middle selection key
in standby mode is
2004 Nokia. All rights reserved.
6. The right selection key
in standby mode may be
to access the
• the operator-specific key to access an operator’s homepage.
• a specific function that you have selected in the
Right selection key