Synchronising from your phone
Before synchronising from your phone, you may need to do the following:
• Subscribe to a synchronisation service. For more information on availability
and the synchronisation service settings, contact your network operator or
• Retrieve the synchronisation settings from your network operator or service
Settings for the synchronisation
• Set the connection settings you need for the synchronisation. See
the phone for a service
To start the synchronisation from the phone:
1. Activate the connection settings you need for the synchronisation. See
up the phone for a service
. Scroll to the set that you wish to activate and press
Mark the data to be synchronised. See
Data to be synchronised
, and select
2004 Nokia. All rights reserved.
4. The marked data of the active set will be synchronised after confirmation.
Note that synchronising for the first time or after an interrupted
synchronisation may take up to 30 minutes to complete, if the contacts or
calendar are full.