Guidelines for paying for your purchases with the wallet
• To do your shopping, access the desired service site that supports the wallet.
The service needs to support the Electronic Commerce Modeling Language
Making a connection to a service
Choose the product that you want to buy and read carefully all provided
information before making your purchase.
2004 Nokia. All rights reserved.
Note: The text may not fit within a single screen. Therefore, make sure
to scroll through and read all of the text before making your purchase.
• To pay for the items that you wish to buy, the phone asks whether you want to
use wallet or not. The phone also requests your wallet PIN code.
• Select the card that you want to pay with from the Payment cards list.
Provided that the data form you receive from the service provider supports the
Electronic Commerce Modeling Language specification, the phone
automatically fills in the credit card information or the wallet profile from the
• Approve the purchase, and the information is forwarded.
• You may receive an acknowledgement or a digital receipt of the purchase.
• To close the wallet, select
. If you do not use the wallet for 5
minutes, it will be closed automatically.
Note: The information or services you have accessed are stored in the cache of your
phone. A cache is a buffer memory, which is used to store data temporarily. If you
have tried to access or have accessed confidential information requiring passwords
(for example, your bank account), empty the cache of your phone after each use. To
empty the cache, see
The cache memory