■ PC Suite
PC Suite contains the following applications:
• Nokia Application Installer to install Java applications from a compatible PC
to the phone, or remove them from the phone.
• Nokia Content Copier to copy data or back-up information data from your
phone to a compatible PC or to another compatible Nokia phone, or remove
data from your phone.
• Nokia Connection Manager to select the connection type between the PC and
• Nokia Image Converter to make images in supported formats usable for
multimedia messages and wallpaper, and portrait photos for contacts and to
transfer them to your phone.
2004 Nokia. All rights reserved.
• Nokia Modem Options contains settings for HSCSD and GPRS connections.
• Nokia Multimedia Player to play on a compatible PC sounds, images and video
• Nokia PC Sync to synchronise contacts, calendar, and to-do notes between
your phone and a compatible PC.
• Nokia Phone Browser to view the contents of the Gallery folder of your phone
on a compatible PC. You can browse picture and audio files and video clips, and
also modify files in the phone’s memory and transfer files between the phone
and a PC.
• Nokia Phone Editor to send text messages and edit the contacts in your
• Nokia Sound Converter to edit polyphonic ringing tones in supported formats
to be compatible with your phone and to transfer them to your phone.
• Nokia Settings Manager to edit and send your browser bookmarks or update
the connection sets to your phone. You can also search for radio channels, and
delete, edit or modify the current radio channels on your phone.
Copyright protection may prevent some images, ringing tones and other content
from being copied, modified, transferred or forwarded.